Home » Spa Treatments
We offer the following spa treatments: massages, manicures and pedicures, skin treatments, and much more. Our goal is to improve our member’s health and quality of life through relaxation and pampering while meeting hygiene needs.
- Hydrating Facial: Sun damage can catch up to you, leaving your skin dry and dehydrated. This facial will help correct hyper-pigmentation with a thorough cleansing followed by the application of serums and masks that hydrate, lighten and brighten your skin.
- Shave and Moisturizing Facial: This treatment will pamper your skin with a smooth and rejuvenated look and feel.
- Make-up Consultation: Let one of our expert staff members introduce you to all-natural mineral makeup, and show you how to create a beautiful, healthy glow.
- A rejuvenating treatment that begins with a light dry brushing to encourage lymphatic flow and peripheral circulation. Long, luxurious massage strokes with warm oil relax the muscles and cotton poultices filled with fragrant botanicals aid in detoxing. Your body will feel renewed with vitality and energy.
- Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage: This blissful treatment encourages the mind to let go by addressing specific acupressure points on the neck, head, hands and feet. Incorporating contrasting warm and cool temperatures to aid circulation and relaxation, your therapist will massage the scalp, melting away tension and nurturing a state of well-being.
- Reflexology: Reflexology is based on the theory that the feet and hands are reflections of the entire body, and that by massaging and working pressure points in these areas, the entire body benefits. Your therapist will do an entire reflexology session on the hands and feet, which will leave you feeling relaxed and energized.
- Full Body Swedish Massage: A classic massage that uses long, fluid strokes to relieve muscle tension and improve circulation, this technique will ease you into relaxation and release stress throughout your entire body.
- European pedicure involves soaking the feet in warm, scented water for a period of time. Rough calluses are then sloughed away with a pumice stone, and the toenails are filed. Moisturizer is applied during a foot massage, and polish is then applied to the toenails.
- Margarita pedicure begins with the feet being scrubbed with a coarse salt scrub. Limes are then added to the water that the feet are soaked in, and lime moisturizers are also used during the finishing foot massage.
- Paraffin pedicure begins with several layers of melted paraffin wax brushed onto the feet after a thick moisturizer is applied. After the wax dries, it is peeled away from the feet. A paraffin pedicure is known for being very moisturizing, and people with very dry feet will often benefit from them.
- Paraffin manicure is a must for anyone with dry or overworked hands. Paraffin, or heated wax, infuses the skin with instantaneous moisture and leaves it smooth and supple. The manicure also includes a stimulating hand massage and finishes with a chic basic manicure.
- European manicure is quite simple, but pampering nonetheless. The hands are soaked in a soothing blend of herbs and water, shaped to perfection and polished with the color of your choice.
- Hot stone manicure. If you’re dreaming of something ultra pampering, consider a hot tone manicure. This indulgent treatment includes all of the delights of a basic manicure, plus the addition of heated stones, which are placed over the hands to provide relief and comfort
Holly’s Hair Salon Services
- Holly’s Hair Salon is next door to Aging With Grace and they are experienced with providing hair cuts, perms, color treatments, shampoos and hair styling for seniors. Salon services are available by appointment for additional fees.