Health & Wellness (Nursing Services)
Home » Health & Wellness (Nursing Services)
The Wellness Map ©
New members will work with the Wellness Consultant and their personal physician to design a Wellness Map, unique to each member.
- The Wellness Map guides the member to seek better health by scheduling recommended preventative medical and dental tests and screenings, and inoculations, which are offered at The Club.
- The Wellness Map recommends exercises, club meetings, and spa treatments, appropriate to the member’s health, including the time offered, duration and how many times per week.
- The Wellness Map also addresses dietary concerns of the individual member, which the staff will use to assist in meal planning.
- Daily records are kept of dietary and fluid intake and output, activities, and any medical concerns
- Weekly vitals are taken for full time members. Part time members are offered weekly vitals for a fee.
The Wellness Map © In Detail
The Wellness Map is a tool for you and your team of health professionals to use to guide you to better health.
There is a category for a Personal Inventory before beginning the journey to better health. This section contains your basic personal information. This information is taken during a tour of the club or over the phone before scheduling an appointment for the Starting Point interview in your home.
From the Personal Inventory we move on to your Starting Point, which is a more complete picture of your health history and present health. As with any journey, we have to determine where we are and where we want to go before we can determine the way. This section also looks in depth at your home’s health, because your home’s health affects your health.
Next we look at your goals for better health—your Destination. What would you like to improve? What would give you a better quality of life?
If we are able to serve you, the next step of the journey to better health is done during a scheduled appointment with our Club Health Consultant and Coordinator at the club. There is a Membership Agreement, and other preparations to be made before embarking on the next phase of the journey to better health. We must understand that we are traveling together to better health, and there are rules and parameters for everyone’s benefit.
And then we give you The Map, a personal guide designed by our team. This is an individualized recommendation for exercises, spa treatments, club meetings, nutrition, and special endeavors. You are never alone as you follow your map. We will help you on your journey.
Last, but not least, there are Checkpoints recommended so that during your journey to better health, possible obstacles can be caught early before they become a problem. These are recommended tests and screenings, and most are covered by Medicare insurance.